Who We Are
Miracle Worker Migration Solutions (MW Migration) started in 2011. We provide comprehensive migration services to clients who want to migrate to Australia, either for work, or education. Our services are cost effective, simplified and compliant with the Australian Migration Agents Code of Conduct.
Get to Know MW Migration Solutions
- MW Migration Solutions is a boutique multi-disciplined immigration advisory business with its Head-office in the Wheatbelt town of Narrogin, Western Australia. We also operate an office in Cape Town South Africa and Nairobi Kenya.
- We also operate an office, in Cape Town, South Africa specializing in migration services and recruitment of skilled migrants to fill skills shortage listed roles in Australia & New Zealand.
- MW Migration Solutions has qualified Education Advisors who assist International Students with placements into reputable education institutions in Australia.
- With over 10 years’ experience in the migration industry and international recruitment, MW Migration Solutions is positioned to be the solution to connect the right people to the right job.
- The Principal of MW Migration Solutions, Hildah Nyemba holds a MARA license (Australia), Immigration Advisers Authority (IAA) for New Zealand and is a member of Migration Alliance (MA).
- Hildah holds a degree in Accounting and Administration. She has worked as an Accountant and Office Administrator in New Zealand before setting up her own business over ten years ago.
- Hildah successfully ran a recruitment agency before acquiring the IAA license in New Zealand in 2011. In 2013 Hildah relocated to Western Australia with her family and set up MW Migration Solutions the following year upon obtaining MARA accreditation.
- Over the years MW Migration Solutions has assisted several candidates, organizations and families realize their goals to live in Australia or New Zealand or fill seemingly impossible positions with well capable International Talent.
- MW Migration Solutions thrives on providing personalized service to clients by understanding their needs.